Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Favorite Hobby

my favorite hobby is riding my bike around the beach or my city of Costa mesa just cause my parents want me go out and do something because i always come home to sleep just for 30 min nap but that 30 min nap its almost 2 hour sleep but i always go to the library to do some work or just do some  work or go play handball and chilling the friends playing handball. But there more hobbies i like to do is sometimes soccer that's why a while couple years ago with my homie Jacob Pacheco rest in peace we uses to play soccer outside or play in his house if we didn't go school we go to his house just play his Xbox 360. 

 But this year the friend from back bay we go fishing in the Newport area and chill in the rocks and eat tacos and catch fish as how many we could get and go home smelling like fish and cold out there but we usually have fun sometimes if there are drunk they get into drunk fights but it funny.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment