Thursday, April 28, 2016

About me
 
I like playing handball but only in the courts of huntington beach we always go after school with my friends since they have a car we always go down there and chill. Only the day is on wednesday because sometimes we get out early like 12 until the friend has to go work or pick up his sister after school. My favorite food is carne asada fries It the bomb food. My only free time is playing handball or chill with homies at the courts of handball. After playing handball we go home or kick it with someone i see in the streets.

I have one sister and her name is Jennifer, my mom name is Ana and my dad name is Miguel and baby nephew name is Mateo. My hobbies are playing video games sometimes when I'm bored i draw sometime in my mind when my parents are not home i pump the music loud and invite the friends and chill playing some ps4. I live in the city of Costa Mesa. My main goal is to pass high school and get a part time job in the summer or during after school and finish just school and that’s my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment