Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Bucket List

 

  1. I want to do is Sky Dividing because it seems fun and see the world above to 8,000 ft up high and landing in perfect place and wear a helmet and put GO PRO and record myself seeing the whole wide world the oceans and city but i want jump from Los Angeles but up every high.
  2. I want to visit Dubai in big Airplane first class take helicopter around the tall buildings especially that big build Burj Khalifa man it looks a lot of floors but i heard theirs a lot of nice car shows fancy one Mercedes AMG and Ferrari gold cars and drive one.
  3.  My other bucket list is shoot of weapons any type of weapons from ww1-ww2 until now like 2040 and shooting from the sky shooting the mini gun shoot of targets and hope going be fun.
  4. My fourth one is eat a biggest hamburger i heard its huge i want enjoy with my friends and getting full who every wins get $500 and who every lose gets paid the meal.
  5. My last thing to do is jump from a skyscraper from if someone told me jump it for i will with parachute just for fun if i was 50 years old.   

No comments:

Post a Comment